Forging 5083 5052 6061 7075 2A12 Aluminum Flange
- Color: Custom
- Surface Treatment: Custom
- Product Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Proofing Cycle:7 days(100000 pcs/M)
- Application: Metal Forging
- machining Factory: Pintejin Forging Inc
- Product Category: Flange
- Production Process: Hot Forging
- Size: According To Customer’s Drawings
Order your forgings online. Immediate pricing and short lead times.
High-Quality Custom 5083 5052 6061 7075 2A12 Aluminum Flange
Manufacturer of standard and custom roll formed metal flanges made from 5083 5052 6061 7075 2A12 Aluminum. Flange thickness ranges from 0.010 in. to 0.125 in. Available with end brackets and other assemblies. Inline fabrications include embossing, notching, perforating and shear forming.
Why Choose Our Custom 5083 5052 6061 7075 2A12 Aluminum Flange Service?
- – Seasoned engineers, operators, inspectors, sales & after-sales staff and project managers allow you to monitor your products at every stage and ensure the whole process goes smoothly.
- – On-site quality control and inspections at the beginning of the forging process, during the manufacturing, and before the shipment to increase multi-layer security.
- – Free samples can be offered, we put emphasis on the feedback for further improvements and make the final products match or exceed the expectations of our customers.
- – From raw materials, machining equipment, and facilities at workshop, strict quality control, and ISO 9001 certification to guarantee the quality of your metal forgings.
- – After you place an order, the production cycle will be kicked off quickly, we’ll review your design or provide some suggestions for higher efficiency and cost reduction.
- – Online forging services at METAL-FORGING.COM receive the request of OEM and custom forging parts and choose the optimal supplier to complete programs at reasonable prices.
Contact us Now for your Custom Metal Forging, We are your best online Metal Forging services choice!
Specifications of Custom 5083 5052 6061 7075 2A12 Aluminum Flange Service
|Forging processes||Cold Forging, Hot Forging, Roll Forging, Open-Die Forging, Closed-Die Forging, Drop Dorging, etc.|
|Machining Process||Cnc turning, milling, drilling, grinding, tapping, boring, reaming, etc.|
|Quality Control||Strictly Quality control in the whole process, from material to packing, Coordinate-measuring machine|
|Surface Finishing||Anodizing, plating, painting, polishing, powder coating, etc.|
|Customized Drawings||Auto CAD, JPEG, PDF, STP, IGS, and most other file formats are accepted|